Monday, September 17, 2012

Little Bit of Inspiration

Happy Monday readers! Like most of you out there, Mondays always seem to be a hard day for us. It's the day that we get back in the swing of things after the busy,busy weekends. That said, we have decide to devote Monday's to being a day of inspiration. We will show you things that have inspired us to get ourselves, along with you readers, ready for the week ahead. 

Our first inspirational post is from our owner and designer, Tenesia Wildermuth. She describes her inspiration as....

"Many different things inspire me as a designer.  However, many of my inspirations are either from a photo that I have taken while traveling or one that I have seen and the images are stored in my mind.  It is the collaboration of these images in my head that will bring a design together.  During my trip to Paris I was inspired!  It is amazing how much we use in design today that is 2-300 years ago.  Good design is ALWAYS good!  Here are some of my inspiring photos from Paris.  Au revoir!"
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...